The Geo-TraxSATw is a small, hardwired Iridium satellite tracking device that provides cost-effective tracking of a wide variety of assets such as fleet vehicles and assets, intermediate bulk containers, boats, trailers, off-road vehicles and more in cellular-denied environments.
- 100% web-based, real-time satellite tracking…no software to install.
- Two-way communication and remote control using the Iridium Satellite network.
- A hybrid device that can work in tandem, connected to an existing GSM device.
- Discreet form-factor with low profile design.
- Convenient over-the-air setting of transmission time intervals
- Idle (Stop Detection) Technology minimizes operating costs.
- Simple 2-button operation, with user-defined push-button functions.
- Wide range power for use with 12, 24, or 28 volt systems.
- Track Anything, Anywhere, Any Time. Web-based satellite tracking of powered assets through the Iridium Satellite Network. Track fleet vehicles and assets, construction equipment, vessels and more. SATw device requires a simple hardwired installation.
- Dimensions: 88.9mm (H) x 129.5mm (W) x 25.4mm (D)
- Weight: 130g
- Casing: UV resistant robust ABS plastic housing
- Satellite Tech: Global LEO Satellite operation using the Iridium Network
- Voltage operation range: 9V to 34V DC external power with reverse polarity protection
- Current use: 90 mA average operating, < 1mA when in sleep mode, 1 A peak on transmit.
- Operating Temp: -40° C (-4°F) to 60° C (140°F)
- Antenna: Integrated GPS and Iridium dual-mode antenna
Unlimited Monthly Satellite Tracking! No Overages! No Long-Term Contracts or Commitments!
- Advanced Iridium Satellite Tracking – AU$72.31 per month
**Device must be activated prior to installation. Upon activation, charges will be pro-rated for the current month.**
- Geo-TraxSATw Iridium satellite tracking device
Powered by a uniquely sophisticated global constellation of 66 cross-linked Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, the Iridium® network provides high-quality voice and data connections over the planet’s entire surface, including across oceans, airways and polar regions.
At only 476 miles (780 km) from the Earth, the proximity of Iridium’s LEO network means pole-to-pole coverage, a shorter transmission path, stronger signals, lower latency and shorter registration time than with GEO satellites.
Note: This map indicates areas of potential satellite coverage only. Actual availability of service in any particular country may be subject to government approval.
From tracking transportation vehicles to monitoring excavators and earth movers, SkyTrackPNG understands and can deliver an integrated solution, tailor-made to your specific needs. Through continued development of our core GPS tracking products, along with U.S based servers and software, we stand ready to help your organization achieve all of its goals and objectives. Your success is our success. We are happy to be of service and look forward to hearing from you. “SkyTrackPNG: We Track Papua New Guinea.” Let’s Chat!
Designed and built as the most adaptable platform on the market, All GPS deploys the IntelliMatics™ GPS Tracking System. The portal combines the power of a cellular-based GPS tracking system and wireless networking capabilities that seamlessly track mobile vehicles and monitor high-value remote assets.
GPS stands for Global Positioning System. Each Geo-Trax™ device has a small antenna that receives signals from a constellation of 32 GPS satellites. Using the timing of signal reception from multiple satellites, the device calculates its own position, speed and elevation. Civilian GPS signals are transmitted free-of-charge by the U.S. Government. Each Geo-Trax™ device combines an integrated GPS receiver and a wireless modem. The radio transmits GPS-calculated positions back over a wireless network. Location and course data is then uploaded to the Network Operations Center servers. Authorized users monitor vehicle movement on maps and reports displaying route information, stop location/ duration and other valuable information.
Yes. The IntelliMatics™ System does not require any out-of-pocket investment in servers or related GPS tracking software. Our systems are equally cost-effective for one vehicle to one million, and a rapid ROI is a virtual certainty!
The hardware consists of one of our Geo-Trax™ devices installed within each mobile or fixed asset you want to track. If wired into a vehicle, negligible power would be drawn from the vehicle’s own electrical system. If the selection were a wireless Geo-Trax™ solution, the device would operate on its own internal rechargeable battery or extended battery pack. The device will consist of an integrated GPS tracking receiver, antenna, plus a wireless data radio module connected to a cellular antenna. Software (SAAS) is a secure suite of web pages, that we provide, accessible to authorized users only, available on any PC running Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later. The IntelliMatics™ System is also accessible through most web-enabled iOS and Android mobile devices. No other hardware or software is required.
Good question. All of our competitive pricing is clearly advertised on each respective device and service plan page. We always offer volume discounts, so please contact us today at +1 630 297 2003 if you happen to have questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Inventory fluctuates.** We strive to ship most packages the same day by UPS (3-7 Day). If a faster UPS shipping method is preferred, that option can be selected during online checkout. This would allow the shipment to be tracked and insured for loss or damage. In certain select cases, we might also offer shipping via DHL. However, this is the exception, not the rule. Please call +1 630 297 2003 if DHL shipping is desired. **Due to UPS weekend and holiday restrictions, we WILL NOT be able to offer delivery on those specific days. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.**